Saturday, October 24, 2020

#MGBookTober 2020

It's been another fun and engaging #MGBookTober on Twitter! Each year a group of authors, teachers, and librarians prepare a list of prompts to promote reading and literacy among readers of middle grade books. This is the third October that I have participated, and this year was another great experience! 

Below are the prompts and my notes about my responses:


Because of others' responses, I've read Three Keys by Kelly Yang and Before the Ever After by Jacqueline Woodson. I'm also excited to read Efren Divided by Ernesto Cisneros, a debut middle grade author in 2020. You can see some of my tweets below:

If you're interested in other #MGBookTober suggestions and responses, be sure to search for the hashtag on Twitter! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment